Tuesday, December 11, 2012

"Take these dreams
This is me.
All I am, here at your feet.
Take me as I am, with you I want to be.
Of all this world it's you I want to see.
So I'm here, here on my knees.
And all I have is all I am In you."

"Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because,
having stood the test,
that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has
PROMISED to those that love him."
James 1:12 

God, it is the cry of my heart to see you. I want to be your warrior. I want to be a carrier of the Kingdom of God, humble me so that I may rely on you for all that I am, and not on myself. You are the Lord of my heart, You are the Lord of my life, and I am not alone in this. I surrender everything I am to your grace, Father. Even though I may be discouraged, it is in YOU that I find joy, not in my circumstances. Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what you have for me. 

--NatalieEmma

No comments:

Post a Comment